top of page


Complete the form to receive a free quote for our services

Please complete the following questions below so that our team of tax specialists can be sure and provide you with the highest quality service. 


You will need to email us:

  • A copy of your previous year's tax return (1040)

  • A copy of your income received from W2, 1099, Interest payments (Form 1098), Royalties, Renters income, etc

  • A photocopy of your driver’s license

If you need help filling out the form, give us a call at 713-425-3903, and one of our associates will be able to better assist you over the telephone. 

All information provided is strictly confidential and will not be shared with any third-party organizations.

bottom of page